Woody's Trail Blazer IV Carbides
Sold As: Pair
- This runner has six inches of 60° turning carbide beneath its ½” host bar – a great choice if you are looking for overall improvement in safety and handling, or to replace your factory runner.
- For more powerful cornering performance on the trails
- 6 in. of 60 degree center carbide with front wear pad
- Full-length hardweld between carbide inserts
- 1/2 in. diameter host bar, 3/8 in. studs
- Can be used with studded or un-studded track
Note: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.