- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Snowmobile Track Warehouse (usually within 3 days of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to a Snowmobile Track Warehouse.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Snowmobile Track Warehouse.
Return Shipping Options
Snowmobile Track Warehouse does not cover the cost of returns or provide shipping labels. You have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new order fast! You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned. Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to RevZilla.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Snowmobile Track Warehouse will assist customers with their warranty; however Snowmobile Track Warehouse does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
- Step 1: Request your return by either filling out the form below. Or you may also initiate a return by calling us during our standard business hours at (920) 788-0220.
- Step 2: Please re-package your item and mail it back to us (address listed below). You have 30 days from the day the RA is issued to return your merchandise so please mail it back at your earliest convenience.
- Important Note: Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the following address unless otherwise noted on your return authorization instructions:
- Step 3: Once your return is received and inspected by Snowmobile Track Warehouse (usually within 3 days of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
Questions / Concerns
If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
We can be reached by phone at 920-788-0220 or send us a message.