Woody's Dooly Carbides
Sold Individually (Quantity of 2 must be ordered for a pair)
- Each of these dual carbide runners have two single runners mounted to a steel plate, producing a total of four contact lines on the terrain.
- These four blades with 60° carbide drastically reduce darting as they carve through existing grooves from single runners.
- This design spreads the PSI across two points, which extends the life of the runner and eases steering.
- When turning, only one blade per dual runner will contact the terrain, acting like a pair of single runners.
- Superior quality, construction, performance, safety and reduced expense due to long service life - the Woodys guarantee
Note: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.
|2000-2004||Yamaha||Mountain Max 700|
|2000-2002||Yamaha||Mountain Max 600|
|2000-2001||Yamaha||SRX 700 w/Öhlins|
|2000-2001||Yamaha||Phazer 500 Mountain Lite|