Woody's Dooly Carbides
Sold Individually (Quantity of 2 must be ordered for a pair)
- Each of these dual carbide runners have two single runners mounted to a steel plate, producing a total of four contact lines on the terrain.
- These four blades with 60° carbide drastically reduce darting as they carve through existing grooves from single runners.
- This design spreads the PSI across two points, which extends the life of the runner and eases steering.
- When turning, only one blade per dual runner will contact the terrain, acting like a pair of single runners.
- Superior quality, construction, performance, safety and reduced expense due to long service life - the Woodys guarantee
Note: Some models require drilling extra holes in ski.
|2019, 2021||Arctic Cat||Norseman 8000 X|
|2019||Arctic Cat||Norseman 6000 X|
|2019||Arctic Cat||Norseman 3000 ES|
|2018-2019||Arctic Cat||Norseman 6000 ES w/154" Track|
|2018-2019||Arctic Cat||Norseman 3000 w/154" Track|
|2016-2017||Arctic Cat||Pantera 7000 XT Limited w/154" Track|